GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for places to stay, and good places to ride.We are going to trailer the bikes down then ride around looking at the gap,and also the amish country.Maybe over to occ see if they can build a goldwing chopper for their 35th.Any help will be appreciated. Pick up new bike sat, fri the 13th is like xmas eve to me

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
KMFSO9,
Are you looking to stay somewhere near the Gap, near Lancaster (Amish country) or did you want to be somewhere in the middle ????

·
Registered
213 Posts
Pa Memorial Day weekend

Look down the Posting here there is a ride to Lancaster County posted a couple weeks ago there are a lot of things posted there to do.
You will find most of the tourist things are on the south side on Lancaster.
Even though The Amish are not my favorite group of people. This is a very Beautiful area and there are a lot of thing to do and see there. I lived in the area for a while and still have a brother in the area.
Just want you to know that Rolling Thunder is In DC that weekend only a few more miles down the road. This is on of the most moving Events you could ever attend. The ceremony at the Wall on Friday night is so moving you just get a feeling over you that is un real. Then to see the momuments of the Koran War at night is just not explainable. Don't know if you have ever been there about 300,000 motor cycles great weekend. I would highly recommond it.
Bob:congrats: on the New Wing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts