GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me of a good GW dealer near Macon or Warner Robins Ga. I've been to Town and Country in WR and am not impressed.

Thanks.

Dave

·
Registered
68 Posts
dbdj Try CAPITOL CYCLE in Macon a friend of mine was very impressed with their service and friendship when he brokedown on the way home from Wing Ding. He thinks they are a Gloden Dealer see Wing World October 2006 :D :D

·
Registered
373 Posts
It would be about a 110 mile ride but probably well worth the effort to try Lawrenceville Honda in Lawrenceville, Ga just north east of Atlanta off hwy 316. Their service dept is outstanding and I love their attitude toward the customer. I took my '03 'Wing there for the frame recall and was extremely pleased. It was 140 miles for me and well worth the hassle.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Ill second the vote on lawrenceville Honda.............

N Ga Rider

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Dbdj
Like agfox said go to ww oct page 12. he's in are chapter he has Great things to say about capitol cycle.

·
Registered
80 Posts
If you are in Byron you probably know about Capitol Cycle in Macon. If not, try them. Ask for Donny Banks(owner) and tell him Gary Adams told you to see them. That and a dollar or two will get you a cup of coffee.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I tried Capital Cycle in Macon and they did not want to talk price. All they would talk is sticker price. Town and Country in Warner Robins was cheaper by about $1500.00 for the exact same bike. There is a dealer in Dublin but they did not have any when I was looking. I went with Southern Powersports in Chatanooga, TN. They gave me the best deal and a good price on my old bike. I was not going to sell it until he told me how much he woould give me sight unseen. Yes they can be hard to get in touch with but for the savings I got it was worth it. I had them put on the extras I wanted with the savings. I live in Cochran, GA and work in Warner Robins. Good Luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts