GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to open up a forum about F6B and GL1800 Goldwing Windshields and what your thoughts are on the replacements out on the market.

I used a Klock Werks Flare Windshield and love it. They just came out with them back in March. Seems to be a new market for them as they usually have just been an HD aftermarket company.
Below is a picture of myself riding the KW Flare this last March in Daytona.. I attached a picture of Brian Klock showing a customer how the flare works as well..

Cody. Goldwing..jpg
What are all of your thoughts?!

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
I went with the Klock Werks 14" light smoke

Does what is says. . .great investment!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Lifes tough when yer short!

I bought the Klock Werks 14" w/ out thinking. Love the look, but at 5'7" I'm lookin' right thru the flare and it's a bit tricky riding around looking thru a funhouse mirror!
The Baggershield 11" to 19" was close but I was looking right at the top of both shields and w/ the dark tint on the main shield that won't work either. I'm going to try the Clear Shield small next. I"ve heard good things about their customer service. The Fetching Mrs. SmallPasture is sympathetic. She rides a CanAm Spyder RS which I replaced the stock shield for her and nailed it the 1st try. :?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts