GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a true Salvage yard that may have parts for Gold Wings. I'm a little short on money after Santa and used is the way I must go. I really wouild like a CB filters for my 03. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

·
Banned
1,633 Posts
You might try crashedtoys.com. They sell bikes which have been dropped, crashed, stolen and damaged by hail, fire etc. It is an auction type of site and their main yard is in Stillwater, OK.

S

·
0 Posts
This is a tough one and I hope someone knows of one as I have checked around and here is what I have found.

Crashed wings get snarfed up as fast as they show in the salvage yards. I have yet to see any 1800's or decent parts in any of them.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Um... Think a little North of there. Stillwater, Minnesota.
Landtuna said:
You might try crashedtoys.com. They sell bikes which have been dropped, crashed, stolen and damaged by hail, fire etc. It is an auction type of site and their main yard is in Stillwater, OK.

·
Registered
7,425 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Wow!!!! talk about hijacked threads, this is the best one I've seen.
love it :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
1,633 Posts
stigunderwood said:
Oklahoma.....Minnesota......samo-samo from here. :lol:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the hints, I'll try them all. The other [email protected]#$t posten is still always fun to read.

All northern Texas called to ride, Jan. 13th from Athens to Centerville via wonderful FM roads through East Texas. Some of the most beautiful Piney Woods you will ever see. 9:00am at the Athens Walmart!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Landtuna said:
stigunderwood said:
Oklahoma.....Minnesota......samo-samo from here. :lol:
I live in Stillwater, OK and I've been to Stillwater, MN. They're not exactly next to each other. Stillwater, MN is a nice place though. I got to go through there about 5 years ago on a business trip.

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Willy's Goldwing Salvage, Camp Hill Alabama 1-800-334-4045

·
Banned
1,633 Posts
NRA Life Member said:
I live in Stillwater, OK and I've been to Stillwater, MN. They're not exactly next to each other. Stillwater, MN is a nice place though. I got to go through there about 5 years ago on a business trip.
Okrahoma - named after the most popular garden product.

Minnesota - Two possible translations:

(1) from old American Indian dialect - Land of Huge Mosquitoes

(2) from Italian immigrants - "Uppa U.S.".

:lol:

·
Registered
826 Posts
I second Pinwall. Lots of parts and reasonable. I've bought several items from them. Seems like they always throw in a bag of screws, nuts grommets or plastic push pins.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts