GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just surfing and came accross a organization that i have not heard of before. gold wing touring assn.

the reason its interesting to me is because their national rally is in july, only 30 miles from my house, in baraboo wi.

can anyone comment, is this a worthwhile event to go to. do they have a vendor and toy area somewhat like the wing ding has.

do you need to join to just come out for a day and look arround.

loren

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I am a member of the GWTA. Went to a couple of chapter meetings. Kinda the same as the GWRRA, mostly older folk, but they were nice.

Check'em out and see if your chapeter has any folk you'd like to hang out/ride with...

Not sure how big the turn out to their national rally is... but I think it'd be worth a 30 mile ride to find out! :)

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
I belong to GWTA and really enjoy. The chapter that I belong to has members ranging from age 30 to age 67 that I know of. They are all a great bunch of people. They even take time to help out rookie people as myself. I have seen more than one time that when someone was in need of help either financially or just help with a problem on their bikes that someone in the club jumped in and helped.

You can learn more about them by going to www.gwta.org . From there you can find people that can answer more of your questions.

I have never been to one of the national rallies so I cannot tell you about it. I honestly cannot compare one to the other as I have not yet attended any of the others :) :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts