GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Front Fender Vent Trims & Side Panel Vent Trims
Goldstrike picks up where the factory left off, complete the look of the fender with our Front Fender and Side Panel Vent Trims. They install in seconds and accentuate the styling of your Gold Wing.

Swingarm Pivot Covers
Replace your stock Swingarm Pivot Covers with brilliant chrome, without compromising quality.

Shop Here > https://www.ciro3d.com/goldstrike-product-subcategories/goldstrike-accents

Attachments

·
Registered
292 Posts
If they only had them in Black!!!!

·
Registered
7,196 Posts
Need to see some pictures of the bike from farther back so we can see how the bike looks. I'm waiting to see your trunk lights and saddlebag lights in a black trim that matches the black with the bike. I just don't think chrome goes very well with the lines of the 2018.

·
Vendor
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Need to see some pictures of the bike from farther back so we can see how the bike looks. I'm waiting to see your trunk lights and saddlebag lights in a black trim that matches the black with the bike. I just don't think chrome goes very well with the lines of the 2018.
Hi Roadie,

Thank you for your feedback, as requested, I have taken some pictures of the bike from further away. Please let me know if you have any other questions, I'd be happy to help.

Thank you!

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts