GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any of the wives used the adjustable pegs and if so did they like them?

·
Registered
19,256 Posts
Been considering these---holding out for black finish

·
Registered
468 Posts
I have them on my bike and the wife loves that she has a place to put her feet besides the floor boards. I had similar on my harley but it was 3 position adjustable which she liked better but happy to have these now.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I had made a set to use for our trip last summer because nothing was available from vendors then. During Biketoberfest here in Daytona they had the new Goldstrike her for sale. After taking a real life look at them we purchased them and they work out fine. A lot of adjustability

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You get your passenger pegs yet? If so what does she think?
Ordered from Wingstuff and should have been here yesterday but UPS said the truck was late getting in so new ETA is Monday. Have to see what the weather is next week the wife gave up on cold day rides. We were in the 70's last week but this morning it's 28.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Ordered from Wingstuff and should have been here yesterday but UPS said the truck was late getting in so new ETA is Monday. Have to see what the weather is next week the wife gave up on cold day rides. We were in the 70's last week but this morning it's 28.
I hear you, my wife won't ride in the either. You're in the right place for riding, love the area around Waynesville.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got them installed yesterday and had the wife sit on the bike so I could adjust them to her and she said they feels realy good. But with rain yesterday and today and for the next 7 days not sure when we will get out for a ride. They seem realy well made so I think they will work out.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did a 100 mile ride today after days and days of non-stop rain. The wife said they made a huge improvement.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts