GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a loyal Goldstrike customer since they first debuted their products last year at wing ding. I have pretty much everything they make for the 6 speed tour save a few things such as arm rests for the passenger and their drink holder. I have never had any issues with their products as they are very well designed and constructed. Fast forward to yesterday i was in my garage cleaning my wing after a leisurely 400 mile ride and i noticed my left highway peg was a little loose i figured ill give it a good tightening to secure it down. Long story short i managed to snap the head off the bolt holding the arm to the mount. I figured ok ill take the mount off drill out the screw hit the threads with a tap and die and ill be good. I ruined the mount trying to drill the screw out. Fack! Ok no big deal ill send goldstrike a message to see if i can get a new mount: i go to put the bike away and i notice as i park it that my right led fork mounted nav light is flickering. I tap it and it goes out. Double fack! I immediately sent Goldstrike an email and this morning Darren Lopez replied to my email offering to replace the parts free of charge no questions asked. Thats what i call standing behind your product! Thank you Goldstrike for the awesome customer service

·
Registered
146 Posts
That's customer service....

·
Registered
468 Posts
I ordered from them and got the wrong email tracking number. I contacted GS on a weekend and Lance contacted and apologized said he would get me the right number Monday morning and he did.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Sounds like GREAT customer service. Yea, I really like their products.

By the way, if you're waiting for the black vs chrome lights Goldstrike does NOT have an idea as to when they will become available.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts