·
Registered
339 Posts
?

Beagle

·
Registered
186 Posts
Bling, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder , hmmm I have the fork goldstrike LED assembly , like it for its night safety aspects, was somewhat of a bitch to install but all in how one looks at working on bike. This is ok, but over the top for my tastes.

·
Registered
186 Posts
What I'd really like is a Meuth made object detection system for my DCT, guess am used to having it in my Terrain, nice around big cities, of course i still doulbe check, but ,, And for really being lazy, I'd like a radar cruise like cages have, just because I'm lazy.. Oh , an Arrow on the mirror like I had for my 2007 Wing, lets other see extra intentions.

·
Registered
2018 Honda Gold Wing
7,563 Posts
I had the Ring Of Fire on my old wing and I liked the way it looked with the extra lights at night...but this 2018 is a different animal. What worked and looked nice on the old wing just doesn't look right on this 2018. I like the clean sporty look of the rotors with this new wing and think this ring of fire just looks out of place ...samething with the chrome..the chrome parts just don't look right on this bike with its blacked out lines. The only chrome I've seen that looks good on this bike is the chrome accents that go in the center of the taillights and that's only because they are very subtle. Chrome just doesn't go with this 2018 IMO

·
Registered
794 Posts
Not a real fan of the Ring of Fire.... Just a bit too much and makes the bike look like one of these :smile2:
I'm hoping Goldstrike will focus on making a Tour Blade-like light for the non-tour Goldwing

Attachments

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
Looks nice. Interesting approach having it all open like that. I like variety. :)

·
Registered
794 Posts
I wish I could unsee that catalog. I may not sleep for weeks now.

You were suppose to notice the Ring of Fire accessory not the gal on the front cover wearing denim pants >:)

Reactions: Kenichi

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
Me like the Ring O Fire had one on my 12 GL1832 might go for it when available.

Reactions: Goldwing-Tour
1 - 14 of 14 Posts