GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed the Goldstrike LED trunk light a few months back and now noticed that the top piece of the light is loose. It has not come loose from the trunk but it seems as though the light itself is coming apart. the chrome plastic top piece has pulled away from the lens in the center of the light. I never use the light as a handle to close the trunk, always use the passenger backrest. It seems as though the trim piece is bowed upwards in the center Anyone else noticed this?

·
Registered
468 Posts
Contact Goldstrike and see if they’ll replace it

·
Registered
19,228 Posts
They seem to take care of any warranty claims. Give them a call

Reactions: RickLB

·
Love The DCT
12,013 Posts
I installed the Goldstrike LED trunk light a few months back and now noticed that the top piece of the light is loose. It has not come loose from the trunk but it seems as though the light itself is coming apart. the chrome plastic top piece has pulled away from the lens in the center of the light. I never use the light as a handle to close the trunk, always use the passenger backrest. It seems as though the trim piece is bowed upwards in the center Anyone else noticed this?
Give Goldstrike a call and explain the situation to them. They take care of warranty related issued quite well.

:doorag:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies. I will give them a call

·
Registered
95 Posts
Goldstrike customer service is great.
I live in Turkey and bought all goldstrike products via wingstuff and cyclemax.
After installing goldstrike filler lights, they started to get water in them after rain or washing the bike. and that caused a short circuit and bikes brake lights started to blink till the water in them eveporates completeyl.
I emailed goldstike and send a photo of the light. They just asked my adress in Turkey and sent a new one without any further questions. Also i did not pay any money for the shipping. They did not want me to send back the old light.
Finally I'm very satisfied how they back up their products.
Good products and good company.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Definitely call them. theyll take care of it. best customer service in the industry, IMO

·
Vendor
117 Posts
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue with our product, please contact our lead technician Darren at 715-410-3517 or email [email protected] and he will be able to assist you in getting this corrected!

Best regards,
The Goldstrike Team

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Finally got around to giving goldstrike a call. They sent a replacement out no charge after I sent them an email with a picture of the issue. Great customer service, I will definitely by more of their products.
Thanks Goldstrike:laugh:

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Finally got around to giving goldstrike a call. They sent a replacement out no charge after I sent them an email with a picture of the issue. Great customer service, I will definitely by more of their products.
Thanks Goldstrike:laugh:
Good Deal.
Always good to let others know when a vendor stands behind his product.

GOOD GOIN' GOLDSTRIKE! :grin2:

Reactions: grayelky
1 - 12 of 12 Posts