GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This first LIGHTSTRIKE release is HERE! Introducing the Goldstrike® Trunk Light with Lightstrike™ Technology (for 2018-2020 Honda Gold Wing models) that bring a display of unique light function to your bike. Lightstrike Technology gives your run, turn, and brake lighting functions an animated display of brilliant Everlight automotive grade LEDs. User selectable features allow a variety of run, turn and brake modes, with an added strobe effect if desired. Adjustable timer settings give you full control and the ability to customize your lighting. We developed a brake burst mode to increase your safety at those extended stopping circumstances to make sure approaching traffic from the rear takes note. This user selectable feature creates a modulation of the brake light in a number of ways and frequencies.

Hundreds of lighting combinations are all accessible through an easy-to-use, Bluetooth controlled, free phone app. The app allows secure password protection, the ability to give your ride its own unique personality with the variety of start-up animations, along with all the functional light settings above.

Get yours today: LED Trunk Light with Lightstrike™ Technology for 2018-2020 Gold Wing

See it in action here:

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
Pretty neat. 👍
Just a comment - Ceylon brake light is a no-no in most states.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I installed the trunk light with lightstrike on my 2019 Goldwing. I used the Goldstrike plug and play harness. Everything works except for the turn signals. The stock turn signals work fine.
I reset the system back to factory setting through the app. Still nothing.
Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I installed the trunk light with lightstrike on my 2019 Goldwing. I used the Goldstrike plug and play harness. Everything works except for the turn signals. The stock turn signals work fine.
I reset the system back to factory setting through the app. Still nothing.
Anyone have any suggestions?
Update- I received a prompt reply from Ciro3d. This appears to be an anomaly. They are taking care of me. They stand behind their products!

·
Premium Member
1,873 Posts
HHHMMMM guess I will wait until they get the bugs worked out before I throw the dollars at it. I currently am happy with their 1st production unit on my 2018 DCT Tour.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts