GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the new Goldstrike3d black trunk light installed today. Great product, easy install, and compliments the look of the Wing.

Attachments

·
Registered
942 Posts
My color bike as well. How hard was install? I have lighted luggage tack on mine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
789 Posts
Sweet ! Last time I checked with Goldstrike a week ago they didn't know when it would become available.

Congrats, it looks great!

Reactions: BBQWing

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My color bike as well. How hard was install? I have lighted luggage tack on mine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Install was pretty easy, about an hour. The hard part was drilling a hole in the new trunk. Instructions were good and even had pictures for old farts like me ??

·
Registered
364 Posts
That looks really sharp!

Funny thing is, I don't even care about the lights in it... I just like the look of it on the trunk in an aesthetic way. Kind of like a spoiler.

Were I to ever wind up with it, I doubt I'd even hook up the lights. I need to keep my eyes peeled for one of these on Ebay or something that the lights don't work in. haha

·
Registered
19,219 Posts
Looks great !!!What time did the install take??

I see you have the Ciro LED License plate light also. I am waiting for the black trimmed Ciro LED Filler lights in back

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks great !!!What time did the install take??

I see you have the Ciro LED License plate light also. I am waiting for the black trimmed Ciro LED Filler lights in back
Thank you! Install was about an hour. I installed the trunk light and the Goldstrike3d plug and play harness.
I’m thinking I’ll also install the black filler lights.

·
Vendor
117 Posts
Thank you! Install was about an hour. I installed the trunk light and the Goldstrike3d plug and play harness.
I’m thinking I’ll also install the black filler lights.
Hi there!

This looks awesome! If you wouldn't mind, we'd love to feature these photos on our @Goldstrike3d Facebook page, if this is something you're interested in please email them to [email protected]

Thank you!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wanting to add a bunch of the new black lights and accents but website shows sold out. How can we get them? I just turned my dealer onto you guys (Bartlesville Oklahoma) and wanting to feature most of the black accents on my new white 1800.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Wanting to add a bunch of the new black lights and accents but website shows sold out. How can we get them? I just turned my dealer onto you guys (Bartlesville Oklahoma) and wanting to feature most of the black accents on my new white 1800.

Try this site www.goldwingonline.com

Create a free VIP account for additional discounts. This is where I've been buying my accessories, Goldstrike etc.

He has some of the black Goldstrike lights in stock.

https://www.goldwingonline.com/inde...arent=0&mid=83&search_in=all&search_str=&pg=1

Excellent prices, service and fast shipping. :smile2:

·
Registered
789 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts