GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello - already introduced myself in a previous thread - put a down payment on an 06' Goldwing Airbag model - picking it up next week - very excited!

My question:

How many Goldwing Airbag Model owners are there out there? How many on this forum - and does anyone have any stats about just how many Airbag models have actually been sold in the US and worldwide since the release... Can't seem to find anything searching on the internet that says how many airbag models have actually been sold!

Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
214 Posts
BrianGorrell said:
My question:

How many Goldwing Airbag Model owners are there out there?

Thanks,
Brian
I know there is at least one, me 8) 8)
Got it the first of october and just turned 2,500 miles today.
Elk Man

·
Registered
115 Posts
Meeee Tooooo!

I have and 07 Bagger... I have searched for any real world activations and have not seen any reports yet when searching on Google or Yahoo. Also, I have not seen any sales figures, either. But I like the idea have having one more card in my risk managment deck :) .

Cheers,
Chris and Helen

·
Registered
781 Posts
Brian, congrats on the new bike, you will like it. I have the 06 and love it. If you are getting a CB with it, have your dealer put in a noise filter. Most of the airbag models have feedback problem when using the CB and with your intercom on. Honda knows of the problem and fixing it for free. Just giving you the heads up. Take care and enjoy the ride!!

Jerry

·
Registered
871 Posts
Had my '06 airbag since late August. Love It!

2400 miles on the clock as of today...

Welcome and Stay Safe!

Lance

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know you're kidding - but this is honestly a concern - I have to just trust in Honda engineering that the system will always error on the side of NOT going off instead of going off accidentally!

I sure love the color of the Dark Red - that's the one waiting for me! 8)

Brian

·
Registered
136 Posts
Just think....if they'd move it up three days, we'd not only have flag day but also "bag" day.

As I'm sure we'd all agree, let us hope for a lifetime of error free results.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
BrianGorrell said:
Hello - already introduced myself in a previous thread - put a down payment on an 06' Goldwing Airbag model - picking it up next week - very excited!

My question:

How many Goldwing Airbag Model owners are there out there? How many on this forum - and does anyone have any stats about just how many Airbag models have actually been sold in the US and worldwide since the release... Can't seem to find anything searching on the internet that says how many airbag models have actually been sold!

Thanks,
Brian
I think there were 27 or so but 22 of them have mysteriously disappeared in a flash of pink? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DC

1 - 11 of 11 Posts