GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there are any Goldwing bumper stickers available? For those days when it's just too cold to ride, it would be nice to let people know what I'd really rather be riding...

John in Vegas

·
Registered
536 Posts
I've always owned Hondas (since the 1960's) and have always lamented the lack of Honda M/C promotional materials (bumper stickers, decals, insignias, etc.). I really think that Honda is missing out on a great opportunity to promote their products.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
heres a good bumper sticker:

DRIVER ONLY CARRIES $20 WORTH OF AMMO

I've always liked that one :D :D

·
Registered
227 Posts
Sorry, I don't know of any bumper stickers or window decals. I'm only joining the thread to echo Bob NØXPL in lamenting Honda's lack of interest in such things. When I wear T-shirts I wear Harley T-shirts because they're about the only cool motorcycle T-shirts you can get. Why aren't there any cool Honda T-shirts? Decals? Belt buckles? Etc, etc?

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Jmac

My favorite has always been "My kid beat up your honor student!"

Also... cool sig! I like it! :D

·
Registered
498 Posts
Bumper Stickers

I recieved a "Terrorist Hunting Permit" that is about 3"x 5" and just about the right color of yellow to blend in with the bike, but I just can't make myself put a bumper sticker on that gorgeous creation :)

Paul H.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
When I bought my 1800 last year, they gave me a red 'sticker' that just said Honda in large letters. I put it on the rear window of my van, as a dig to the Harley stickers. That van bit the dust and couldn't get the sticker off. The parts dept. sells one, but it isn't the same. I bought some of the 8x11 sticker sheets at Staples, and may try making my own bumper stickers on the puter. Honda needs a good slogan, perhaps...'Buy to Ride' ?

Free the Nauga's. :eat1:

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
IB Mike said:
Jmac

My favorite has always been "My kid beat up your honor student!"

Also... cool sig! I like it! :D
Uh, thanks. But I was really looking for stickers about Goldwings, not stickers for Goldwings!

Besides, your kid might beat up my honor student today, but in ten years your kid will be washing my honor student's car! :wink:

John in Vegas

·
Registered
74 Posts
Stickers

If you make bumper stickers with your ink jet printers, the ink will run if it get wet.

The ink fades in sunlight quickly too.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Re: Stickers

Uncle Harry said:
If you make bumper stickers with your ink jet printers, the ink will run if it get wet.

The ink fades in sunlight quickly too.
Was thinking of using laser printer (black). Of course, Epson says their new dura inks should last 80 years! (yeah, right). I guess that it's worth a try with the laser. If it runs, it'll give me a chance to make them more often. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts