GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • PROTECT YOURSELF AND BE AWARE OF SCAMMERS! Please read the stickies at the top of the forum before engaging in Buy/Sell activities.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldwing Chrome

4K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  Yoda 
#1 ·
The fairing accents sold but I still have a number of the Chrome fold up cup holders for sale

I also have a number of chrome fold up cup holders ready for shipping. These sell fo $35.00 with free shipping.These cup holders are made of Chrome plated reinforced nylon and are adjustable to hold a variety of drinks.These really stand out in the cockpit as well as the passanger armrest. These cup holders come with 1/8th aluminum mounting brackets and all hardware with instructions.:fullsize:

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Chrome cup holder

I bought one of these cup holders from Yoda not long ago. I mounted it on the right side. It looks and works great!

Thanks for making these afordable and good looking cup holders available Yoda.:bow:

I hope your place isn't in danger by any of the fires in Texas. Maybe you will get some rain from that storm in the Gulf....I'll keep praying.

Ride safe,

Jim

#10 ·
Thanks for the question LB. The cup holder measures 3 1/2 inches X 3 1/2 inch square at the base.The adjustable arms ,when fully open measures
3 3/4 inch. Notice how much room there is left with a dr. pepper can in the cup holder. Hope this helps.
:fullsize:

Attachments

#13 ·
Chrome Cup Holders

Goldwing Chrome Cup Holders. I have a few of these nice fold up Chrome Cup Holders left. These mount on the clutch reservoir holder or the brake holder.Arms are adjustable. Kit includes all hardware for mounting. These sell for $35.00 and that includes shipping. :22yikes:WOW!!! what a deal.
:fullsize:

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.