GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wing is not that reliable. The last time I rode was Thursday home form work. this morning I hit the trunk release nothing. I left the key on. The bike would not start even bump starting. I had to jump the bike. To make matters worst my wife switched cars and had my Daughters Civic. We got home Sunday night from dinner at a friends, When my wife got up this morning to jump me the civic was dead also. Apparently the auto off light feature that we have on all our other cars work differently on the civic. On the Civic they trun off in about 8 hours after the batter dies. Can youbelive how unreliable these Honda's are. :coffee1:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Wow! Same with the lawnmower, tractor and truck. Tried to mow the grass Saturday and the lawn mower battery was dead, went to tractor to jump start lawn mower and tractor was dead, so, walked over to the ole Jeep truck to jump start tractor and lawnmower and low and behold, the Jeep was dead. Imagine that! One little cold spell and it took out all 3 batteries. On the bright side, the 4 wheeler had enough juice to jump the tractor and all was fine.........................until I need to do it again!:thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts