GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
There were a number of books written on the history of the Honda Goldwing.
I have a couple of them in storage presently.
Honda Goldwing and Valkyrie, Malcom Birkitt
Honda Goldwing, Ian Falloon
Honda Goldwing, Darwin Holmstom
Goldwing: The first 20 years, Ken Veerke
Try Amazon for Goldwing history books.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
book

I want the book that should have came with the motorcycle that tells about all the features with the bike. For instance, on the radio it took me a little bit to figure out the settings. Now I am wondering about the lower vents. I can't feel any air coming through them at all. I have an 2003 and haven't done too much with it.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
I want the book that should have came with the motorcycle that tells about all the features with the bike. For instance, on the radio it took me a little bit to figure out the settings. Now I am wondering about the lower vents. I can't feel any air coming through them at all. I have an 2003 and haven't done too much with it.
If you want to have air come through the lower vents, you have to push the Wind Blow button. Some think it is the Wave Back button, but they're wrong!

·
Registered
89 Posts
If you want to have air come through the lower vents, you have to push the Wind Blow button. Some think it is the Wave Back button, but they're wrong!
Not much on this forum makes me laugh, but that is funny. Sort of mean, but funny...

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Not much on this forum makes me laugh, but that is funny. Sort of mean, but funny...
Sorry if it sounded mean, I just thought it funny. I hate mean and sometimes it seems like this board has a lot of that. I sure don't want to add to it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts