GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a like new Goldwing Rider Collection Jacket Honda approved . This Jacket is perfect and in like new condition . It has shoulder and elbow and back padding . It has shoulder and back vents for air and adjustment straps at waist , sleeves and elbows. Light weight and breathable . You just can't go wrong with this great Jacket . The cost is $95.00 and that includes shipping to your home. The tag says XL but I think it runs a tad bit smaller . JMO

goldwing jacket 1.jpg goldwing jacket 4.jpg goldwing jacket 2.jpg goldwing jacket 3.jpg

goldwing jacket 5.jpg goldwing jacket 6.jpg goldwing jacket 7.jpg goldwing jacket 8.jpg

goldwing jacket 9.jpg goldwing jacket 11.jpg

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Price lowered to $80.00 and you still get free shipping . This is a great lightweight jacket in new condition and makes you look good. Well--- maybe >:) SOLD

·
Registered
354 Posts
If you look like your profile picture, I'm sorry but the jacket did not help. Lol. I have one like it and could ride in 45 degree weather with a t-shirt and be comfortable. With liner in of course. Nice jacket for the price riders.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nice jacket. I wish I could buy it, but it is too big for me. I am a medium, large.

Reactions: Yoda
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.