GL1800Riders Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

Registered
Len's a good guy, and an excellent mechanic. I miss seeing my friends in Texas.
You do realize you can see a lot of your friends here in Crossville TN ?? We're even getting a Bucees 馃槈

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Boy Glen, I sure wish I had a buddy like that in Michigan. I need to change my air filter and do my Traxxion forks this winter and I'm not looking forward to the experience.
Al, I freely admit that I am both blessed and spoiled! I believe this is the only advantage of being a doddering old man for whom people feel sympathy! 馃槀 馃槻馃ぃ馃榾

• Haha
Reactions: Hondahawk

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #23 ·

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Looks like it is good and stable on that jack
Is that a pitbull jack,I do not see any tie downs .I was just wondering what I can get away with 馃槈
Gary, sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Yes the jack in the picture is a Pitbull jack. Len uses his often enough that he uses the air-assisted jack feature. I too have a Pitbull jack but mine is strictly manual.

The Pitbull is VERY stable. I have used another jack but it was not nearly as stable as is the Pitbull. Len does not use tiedowns, and neither do I.

I have heard that the people who bought the Pitbull company do not offer the same level of customer service, but I believe you can find a few threads on that if you do a search.

Glen

Vendor
Edith is suspicious of me for some reason. She doesn't trust me when I tell her that I have to carry an extra helmet on the bike just in case mine breaks.
Just say'n ... the girls in my shop have always wanted to wear your helmate.

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
We are waiting for your return Fred.
Wild Turkey, aka Marvin was here also, but left before I took any pictures. Unlike me, Marvin has a life and had to leave to attend previously scheduled appointments! It was good to see you Marvin!

Glen

Vendor
Wild Turkey, aka Marvin was here also, but left before I took any pictures. Unlike me, Marvin has a life and had to leave to attend previously scheduled appointments! It was good to see you Marvin!

Glen
Did someone say Turkey?

Turkey meat Poster Guitar accessory Drunken chicken Recipe

21 - 31 of 31 Posts