GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a repair shop in the L.A. area? I am in Sherman Oaks, and need to find someone other than the dealer to do some accessory installation.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I had my custom installations done at Wingstuff in Lake Forest. The cleanest installation possible.

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
What do you need to have installed?

I've installed every accessory on my bike and for the price of a lunch, I'll do it for you. If I can't I'll let you know.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rastoff,
I bought a dash mount gps for my Garmin 2620, I bought the light for the top case, and a few other minor things. I need to re-mount my already connected XM Radio, and repair a wire that looks like it is loose that connects to my heated vest.

I am in Sherman Oaks, where are you?
Thanks,
Neal

·
Registered
261 Posts
Their is saugas honda/kawa/yama that has a great goldwing tech, they told me people stay overnite in the area to get him, i forgot his name but call their store on bouguet canyon road in saugas-canyon country. its about 20 min north. i ride 35 miles to see him and i called to see how much to install a zumo and he told me 70 bucks, i thought that was good.
This summer he installed a cig lighter in the left pocket, a l.e.d volt meter, changed my oil and final drive oil all for 65.00 with me supplying the parts. I liked the store, they order any part and will price match off the internet.

·
Registered
261 Posts
hey rastoff,

how about a good breakfast at crazy ottos and you help me install the ft non-lit rotor covers on my wing and we talk about gps some time?? :chef2: :chat: :tools1:

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
ICEBRU said:
hey rastoff,

how about a good breakfast at crazy ottos and you help me install the ft non-lit rotor covers on my wing and we talk about gps some time?? :chef2: :chat: :tools1:
I'll install anything for breakfast at Crazy Otto's. :bow: Just tell me when.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts