Was that LT with the cane? :cool:

·
Registered
967 Posts
I've gone blind

·
Registered
9,196 Posts
The Wing & trailer passing through a Wal*Mart parking is sooooooo not the story here! :wrong:

:22yikes:

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
I'd make a deal with her if I was the Walmart store manager. I'd give her a written apology if she would agree to a written apology to all of the customers the she offended with her appearance. I don't mean to sound like an *******, and I don't judge people by how their appearance that God gave them, but if she doesn't understand that she looked offensive then she doesn't deserve an apology. God did not give her the tattoos, bald head and bad taste in going out in public.

Walmart is not a public facility - it's a for profit store that is essentially privately held. I say they can do what they want.

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
It's Chuck211

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'd make a deal with her if I was the Walmart store manager. I'd give her a written apology if she would agree to a written apology to all of the customers the she offended with her appearance. I don't mean to sound like an *******, and I don't judge people by how their appearance that God gave them, but if she doesn't understand that she looked offensive then she doesn't deserve an apology. God did not give her the tattoos, bald head and bad taste in going out in public.

Walmart is not a public facility - it's a for profit store that is essentially privately held. I say they can do what they want.

:agree::agree::wrong::wrong::agree::eek:4::eek:4::eek:4::agree::agree:

·
Registered
8,095 Posts

·
Banned
3,711 Posts
Has to be Tuna :roll:

The bike has to be either Pj , or scratch .

Tuna is still Wingless he was riding bitch :joke:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
728 Posts
Mmmm...Sandy :tongue:....Mmmmmm...Sandy :tongue:
OH CRAP---WAIT---That's not the "Sandy" from Grease I was fantasizing about :shock:...
What a nightmare :eek:...GLAD I hadn't eaten Lunch yet... :22yikes:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Of course she deserves an apology. We can all tell by looking at her just how easily offended she is and how delicate her sensibilities are.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts