GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I want to buy an 04 wing with ABS etc. The ad doesn't mention a cruise control. Does the 04 with ABS have a cruise control?

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I would say YES

·
Registered
210 Posts
I think cruise is standard on all Wings - it was on my '03

Ride Safe,

·
Registered
589 Posts
Hey, I want to buy an 04 wing with ABS etc. The ad doesn't mention a cruise control. Does the 04 with ABS have a cruise control?
Yes all GL 1800 no matter which package include cruise control. Good luck with the purchase and join in when you pick it up. :thumbup: :excited:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Mine does!
'04 came with lighted handlebar controls, too!.. You have to actually be in the dark to see the lighted controls though.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Oddly enough my 07 didn't come standard with cruise control. I instead opted for the "babe alert" indicator on the dash. My navigational system gives out an audible "whistle" whenever a cute blonde is within 50 yards of the bike. I did add cruise control as an after market accessory. Now I can steadily "troll" malls and other public places until the "babe alert" goes off. Boy, I love this bike!

Tongue-in-cheek,

Metric4me

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Oddly enough my 07 didn't come standard with cruise control. I instead opted for the "babe alert" indicator on the dash. My navigational system gives out an audible "whistle" whenever a cute blonde is within 50 yards of the bike. I did add cruise control as an after market accessory. Now I can steadily "troll" malls and other public places until the "babe alert" goes off. Boy, I love this bike!

Tongue-in-cheek,

Metric4me
Does EC have an aftermarket version (yet)?

·
Registered
144 Posts
They told me my bike was the only one that had that option.. :duck:

Tongue-in-cheek,

Metric4me

·
Registered
246 Posts
Not only did the cruise control come standard on my "06, It also came standard with air conditioner. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts