GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a list of all the Goldwing rallies held around the country and the inclusive dates of each. I read of one here, and there, but its usually just a week or so before they start. I'd like to plan trips to go to the rallies in neighboring states (and possibly further). I know Virginia has "Rally in the Valley" the first week of October. I could sure use a list of them all. I would assume the various manufacturers know when they're held...

·
Registered
212 Posts
WOS gives away a loaded Wing and trailer

JD:

You're not too late to attend the only rally that actually gives away a new 2010 Titanium Gold Wing, loaded with over $5,000 in Kuryakyn accessories, attached to a colormatched Escapade Elite trailer from California Sidecar.

Wings Over the Smokies is 22-24 September in Fletcher, and with each full registration you receive one chance to win. NO ADDITIONAL TICKETS ARE SOLD.

There's a whole lot of things happening, and most of the vendors (over 90 at this time) will be inside the newly rebuilt Davis Arena with HVAC!

Go to www.gwrranc.org for information and the flyer.

Hope to see you there . . .

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
...You're not too late to attend the only rally that actually gives away a new 2010 Titanium Gold Wing, loaded with over $5,000 in Kuryakyn accessories, attached to a colormatched Escapade Elite trailer from California Sidecar.
THAT is one heck of a door prize!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts