GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IB Mike was asking about these shirts. I contacted the vendor that sold them and he is not on the circut this year and stopped selling them. But I can take orders for them and ship them to you. (last of his stock)
They are the button down dress shirts with 1800's,1500's and valkeries on them, and are pretty easy to travel with. A very pale background tan/yellow. Very nice shirts. Run pretty true to size. Brand name says Aloha Polo Hawaii
Price $25 + $5 shipping .
Just email your size and address and when I get them will send them right out. They sold like hotcakes for $40 Any questions just ask. Joy

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Joy,
That is awesome...

Ain't this board great!! Pretty impressive network of people who know people!! Never ceased to be amazed at the problems that get solved, the questions that get answered, and the connections people have!

THANKS!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike, what size .? I am just glad that I know him and can help some people on this board. Joy

·
Co-Sponsor
444 Posts
We have our own in house embroidery equipment, if anyone wants or needs 1800 shirts, t-shirts, long or short sleeve, denim whatever we can make it in any color. Just e-mail me
Thanks

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Duane, I will check today. Joy

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Duane, he said he had no 3x. really sorry. Joy

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Duane 2x

Here's an update . I think I will get the shirts in 2 to 3 weeks. So I will let you all know when I get them. Joy

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okie Dokie will do. Can't wait to get this rolling. I might even be able to birng some on my trips. Joy

·
Registered
307 Posts
yellowwing1 said:
IB Mike was asking about these shirts. I contacted the vendor that sold them and he is not on the circut this year and stopped selling them. But I can take orders for them and ship them to you. (Price $25 + $5 shipping .
I must have missed something here. What do the shirts look like? I can always use another GL1800 shirt. Can someone fill me in? :?: Thanks

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rick, the shirts are a 6 button , cream colored background, with a pocket. It has 1800's 1500's and Valkeries on it. A very nice looking shirt. Hope this helps. Joy

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Rick M said:
I must have missed something here. What do the shirts look like? I can always use another GL1800 shirt. Can someone fill me in? :?: Thanks
Rick,
They are a cool looking bike Hawaiian shirt with bikes on it, most importantly, the GL1800.

The original seller had them on the net somewhere for $40. I passed them, but decided I wanted to get one, so I searched around and had no luck finding them. So I asked on the board, and as always seems to be the case, someone knew someone, and I got taken care of. Joy knows the guy who used to sell them and he has some left, and she is hooking all of us up by selling them for the fantastic price of $25!!

Can't find a picture of them anywhere, but I thought they looked cool, and would be a very personal bit o' Hawaiian gard to wear to your next luau... 8) :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts