GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a nice windshield vent for sale. It is tinted and in excellent condition. I don't know the make as there is no markers.:shrug: I believe it will fit a hole 8 1/2 inches by 2 1/4 inch. The price is $25.00 plus shipping which I believe is going to be $5.00 .

I have a set of stock radiator grills for sale--$10.00 plus shipping.

I also have a few of the Chrome cup holders left and they sale for $35.00 with free shipping.
These cup holders are Chrome plated reinforced nylon with adjustable arms. They fold up and out of the way when not in use. They come with 1/8 th inch aluminum mounting bracket ,all hardware and instructions.
These are real nice and really stand out in the cockpit as well as the passanger armrest. :agree:
:fullsize:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks guys for all the purchases.:p I still have a couple of the cup holders left for sale if anybody needs one.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the purchase Harold. The Cup Holder will be shipped out immediately.E-mail sent:excited::p

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Mike for the purchase of the two cup holders.:excited: They will be shipped immediately.:p e-mail sent

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the purchase defriedel. PM sent. It will be mailed immediately.:excited::p

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the Purchase Art.PM Sent:excited::p . I still have a few of the cup holders left but they are going fast. HURRY.:congrats:

·
Registered
441 Posts
I'd like a cup holder if you still have any left. I'll send you a PM too.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I do have some of the cup holders and I will be happy to send you one. Thanks for the purchase Lee. :excited::p PM sent

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the purchase Mike. PM SENT:excited::p
I will be on Vacation in North Arkansas until Nov 1. Yahoo!!!!!!!!!:excited::doorag:
I will answer all post or PMs when I return. Thanks Guys

·
Registered
13 Posts
cupholder

Received mine today.Thanks for sending it right away. It looks really nice and can't wait to install it and go on a thirsty cruise! Thanks again Roger.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Back from Arkansas vacation . IT WAS GREAT!!!
Thanks for the good comments Supra Addict. Glad you liked the cup holder.:p I still have a number of the cup holders left.
Fall rideing season is here and these cup holders are a great place to hold that hot cup of coffee.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.