GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am proud to announce that Heli Bars has appointed Goldwing Werks as its 1st Factory Certified Installer of Heli Bar Products. This is a benefit to all customers that choose to have me install or for those that install themselves.

·
Banned
2,290 Posts
That's Great! by any chance do you sell road smith comfort controls too

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Keith , while riding the three sisters this weekend ,I meet a guy from Dallas who enthusiastically showed me his Heilibars and said they were great and had glowing reviews about the installer. He said "this guy even meet me halfway to install them in a parking lot". I ask what the mechanic's name was , and he said , " a guy from Goldwing Werks named Keith" . Ha!!! Seems you have a lot of advertisement by word of mouth. Ha!!! Your reputation is everywhere and growing. He was not a member of GL 1800 Riders .Great Job. Roger :thumbup:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Keith , while riding the three sisters this weekend ,I meet a guy from Dallas who enthusiastically showed me his Heilibars and said they were great and had glowing reviews about the installer. He said "this guy even meet me halfway to install them in a parking lot". I ask what the mechanic's name was , and he said , " a guy from Goldwing Werks named Keith" . Ha!!! Seems you have a lot of advertisement by word of mouth. Ha!!! Your reputation is everywhere and growing. He was not a member of GL 1800 Riders .Great Job. Roger :thumbup:

I am headed to Hillsboro TX tomorrow to install a set of Heli Bars on a F6B. Maybe I should fund my next vacation this way. Any takers in Colorado?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts