GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been looking for a sticker for the back of my truck that has the Goldwing emblem (like Harley has)....anyone seen anthing like this and how much were they?

Thanks
Ron

Have you seen the new dash mat on Honda Direct? It's in the 25 newest products.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Goldwind decals

Go to www.chromeworld.com and search for decals Goldwing decal for truck window is 14 x 4 inches and $17.95 plus shipping.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Cowhide
try this guy, his $$ are fair- [email protected]
ask for Larry Bailey, found him on Ebay, he''ll help ya out

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
don't remember where I saw this one.
I submitted that, it's on the back of my wife's Tahoe...and believe it or not, the "other" bikers love it! :lol:

I ordered it from that fuf guy someone already mentioned.

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
BJ Richardson said:
Is this guy still in business? http://www.thefluf.com/
BJ, I clicked on your link and the banner on his page says he is not offering Graphics for sale at this time.

I also remember him saying he did not have time currently to keep up. That was some time ago though.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Ebay usually has several listed. I got one from the individual that Bassnman mentioned. Very nice decal.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
I never understood advertising like that, putting a motorcycle sticker on a car or wearing "branded" clothing to show the world what??
Could someone clarify this to a guy who doesn't understand??? :?

·
15 year Member
6,868 Posts
PunkinWing said:
I never understood advertising like that, putting a motorcycle sticker on a car or wearing "branded" clothing to show the world what??
Could someone clarify this to a guy who doesn't understand??? :?
Perhaps you might ask your dancing snoopy avitar.... Same thing wouldn't ya think??

Now go get your wife a goldwing eyepatch!! just in case!!

see ya at the cade..

Matt(Ashland,MA) :a13:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts