GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any trike riders in the NW FL panhandle or South AL interested in a weekend ride to help move the Goldwings Across America Team East Baton? I have it and can make it available to be picked up around Marianna, FL sometime this weekend Sept 16-18, if we can set up a good time. There are several Goldwing riders in the MS and LA area that are interested in receiving the baton to help move it toward Baton Rouge, LA or maybe even Jackson, MS. We can make an RTE out of it and get several involved with the carry. Great Fun!

See Official thread here if interested or PM me with questions.

http://gl1800riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256987

Ride Safe and Often!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Back to the top for another round. Any one interested? Today or Tomorrow would be great. Lots of fun.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I live near Marianna Fl

I may be able to meet up with you this weekend 24th or 25th...let me know

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for stepping up and taking the Team East Baton, Mr. Tom ( TrM1985 ). My wife and I enjoyed meeting up with you today in Chipley, FL. The ride over there and back for us was great.

No issues or problems other than when the Deputy Sheriff pulled up where we were parked. Whew! At first, I thought that I was about to be in trouble. Turned out that he was a Goldwing Rider also. We had a good time talking about the Wing. Hopefully, he will turn up here as a member, he had not heard of this forum. Nice Guy.

Let me know if I can be of assistance when you get the chance to move the baton over this way and I will help out any way that I can.

Thanks again and have fun with the Baton Relay.

Stay Well and Ride Safe!

·
Registered
77 Posts
East Baton on the MOVE

Handed off the East Baton Saturday to John and Betty. Emy and I wish them safe riding as they travel to Jackson Ms and in their finding another winger to hand the baton off once again. Anyone wanting to step-up you can contact John here on the forum he is Airwinger.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts