GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello...I have not owned a wing for awhile now and have been moving things as I find them. Here is all the tools you need to install new bearing races in your wing. These have been passed around some.Mine was 2006 and they worked great when I installed all balls. Also included in the package is a Goldwing maintenance manual and the CD package from Fred Harmon. (includes 2006 update disc) This set was the gold standard for maint on the wing for many years. I am asking $250.00 for the package plus shipping. This is heavy, so expect to spend some bux on shipping. If you don't live too far we can arrange a meet. Sold as package only...will not separate.Thanks for looking....Oh yeah....I live near Dayton Ohio. I am open to reasonable offers also. Hate to throw this stuff in the junk/trash.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess nobody needs this stuff. I will hold it open until Sunday Aug 25 and then it is going to the landfill.

·
motorcycle cowboy
889 Posts
If you won't sell separately, you pretty much shoot yourself in the foot.

·
Registered
7,889 Posts

·
motorcycle cowboy
889 Posts
I guess nobody needs this stuff. I will hold it open until Sunday Aug 25 and then it is going to the landfill.
Before you do that, get creative and pass along to someone just because.

Reactions: William Anzik

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update....I apologise for not staying on top of this. My wife had unexpected surgery and we got her home. Unfortunately she needs some attending to and it got away from me. Anyhow....tools are spoken for. Thanks for all the replies and suggestions. Again apologies.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts