GL1800Riders Forums banner

Gonna need a number SOON!

926 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Rocketman911 
#1 ·
Should have my tires mounted today, but I don't know if I'll be able to put the wheels back on the bike today or not. Stupid work...

Not gonna ask for a number until I actually have it all put back together and taken for a test flight! Until then, I'm just another guy with GL1800 parts all over his garage hahaha

I'll hit Murgie up after my first flight

#2 ·
That's the legal way :yes1: I agree with the stupid work comment. I am on there right now and it's perfect riding weather. maybe I could call in with eye trouble." I just can't see going to work today "

#7 ·
Thanks y'all!! Mounted the tires to the rims today, did it myself. Haven't been able to put them back on the bike though, again, that stupid work thing..... tomorrow morning, however, bright and early -- probably won't be on here posting, I'll be RIDING!!

TEST PILOT

Darkside number BR549

#9 ·
If you will want the real thing, you will have to wait until tomorrow night. On the road right now and tomorrow, Rapid Ray, Travelin' and I are going to spank some Appalachian highways. :excited:
:joke: I wasn't deputized for this one!:lol::lol::lol:

#10 ·
If you will want the real thing, you will have to wait until tomorrow night. On the road right now and tomorrow, Rapid Ray, Travelin' and I are going to spank some Appalachian highways. :excited:
Yep, must be excited. Got up @ 0300.

:joke: I wasn't deputized for this one!:lol::lol::lol:
Not to fear, I'll be wearing my badge proudly.
Just hope I don't run into any of these

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.