GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick intro to the Goldwing community. This is my first Wing (2001). Always wanted one but never had the room for a bike this big. I have been riding many moons (whole life) on many different machines, motocross, road race track and just basic commuter street stuff. I am really enjoying the soft ride of the Wing. Bought it for a more comfortable commute to work (40 miles ). Not far but early morning, late evening etc. Good to meet you fellas.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Welcome. I'm on my 8th motorcycle, 3rd goldwing since 1980. My current GL is an '06 that's been converted to a Roadsmith HT1800 trike. You're gonna love the goldwing.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Just a quick intro to the Goldwing community. This is my first Wing (2001). Always wanted one but never had the room for a bike this big. I have been riding many moons (whole life) on many different machines, motocross, road race track and just basic commuter street stuff. I am really enjoying the soft ride of the Wing. Bought it for a more comfortable commute to work (40 miles ). Not far but early morning, late evening etc. Good to meet you fellas.
You ok in that fire ravaged area? Welcome home.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Only 40 Miles?

You have a truly enviable commute . . . for here in the L.A. area! LOL

Welcome!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You ok in that fire ravaged area? Welcome home.
Ya, doing fine. I got evacuated for a couple days starting at 2 am in the morning. I live in Thousand oaks. Lots going on here lately, non of it good. Malibu burned pretty bad. Still can't enter the local canyons in many areas( Mulholland Hwy etc), Line crews running wire and such.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Welcome to the asylum. You'll understand if you hang around.>:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts