GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Todds Tire" In Tonganoxie Kansas For Darksiders looking in this area....This included Dismount and mount.... and old tire disposal......He had to work for it as it was a RF..... Not bad I say..... :doorag:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Can't beat that price anywhere. I put my GW on a Pitbull cycle lift & remove tire myself . Walmart mounts new tire on wheel for $5.00 no questions asked. They also threw in my packet of Dyna beads during tire change.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might ad that they were careful with my internal TPMS..... :doorag:

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
Tere mounting

Can't beat that price anywhere. I put my GW on a Pitbull cycle lift & remove tire myself . Walmart mounts new tire on wheel for $5.00 no questions asked. They also threw in my packet of Dyna beads during tire change.
Our local Walmart will not touch anything on a motorcycle rim. The same goes for two others in the area.

·
Registered
226 Posts
+1. I did the exact same thing. I haven't tried it yet with a C/T yet, but plan to try next time.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Our local Walmart will not touch anything on a motorcycle rim. The same goes for two others in the area.
I just asked them if they would mount a tire on a wheel I brought in. They looked at the size that was on there, and the size I was putting on (both CT), said no problem. They even recovered my Dyna-Beads and put them in the new tire for me. Was gonna charge me 1.50 for disposal, but didnt do that at the end of the transaction, not sure why. Same guy checked me in took my money. 5 bucks. They did put a couple small marks in the wheel from the tire changer, but this bike has 185K on it, its no show winner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts