GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to say how pleased I have been with the service at Green Country Honda in Broken Arrow. The last 2-3 times I've been there, Chris (service manager) has been great to work with. I've had warranty work done, and other work. Every time I've been, I have left with a good encounter. We hear about bad dealers all the time, and I think Green Country Honda is much better than the average. I'll bet I buy my next Wing there. :thumbup:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Couldn't agree more! I only live 3 miles from our Muskogee "dealer", but I'll ride the 300 miles, (ya gotta take the long way), to get there! I've had them fix both, my '92 when I was rearended and my '04 when I got backed into, only complaint-It took too long, didn't have a ride while they were in the shop, but they had to order parts, so it couldn't be helped. I often stop in just to visit and look around.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Knew them when they first started out. I used to work at Dick Lanes when the old shop was on Kenosha. Green Country opened up about a month before I left. Were great guys when I knew them. Haven't seen anyone form since about 1991 or so. Planning on stopping by there in August if I have time

·
Registered
1 Posts
Could not agree more about the service at GCCC - Just had the 1st service completed yesterday on my 2010 Wing. In and out before work with time to spare.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Hey there Golden Eagle, glad to see another "Okie from Muskogee" on here! We'll have to try to get together sometime and see if we know each other, maybe take a ride, go eat, do something, when work allows!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I had to get a tire replaced while riding through. They helped me out faster than I've ever been treated at home! ;)

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had to get a tire replaced while riding through. They helped me out faster than I've ever been treated at home! ;)
That's because you have a bike like mine! !

·
Registered
784 Posts
Before Chris took over Service, I can tell you the Service area sure wasn't that way. I swore I would never go back ther but he has made me change my mind. He is one good guy.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Before Chris took over Service, I can tell you the Service area sure wasn't that way. I swore I would never go back ther but he has made me change my mind. He is one good guy.
Jerry, I agree with you on that..:agree:

·
Registered
673 Posts
not to hijack..But Renegades in Glenpool did me a good job on my fork seals. really good price.. but they are not a dealer.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Jerry, I agree with you on that..:agree:
Guess I'll have to try their service out. I got the run around when I was trying to buy my first Goldwing, and have never been back since.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts