GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is to help others. Please only list dealers that are good and if you want tell why. We travel many miles each year and can't know what dealers have been good to other riders.
Please do not gripe about bad dealers.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Excellent idea.

Sills Honda Service
1901 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44109

Smaller old school dealer that is very fair and customer oriented. Their lead mechanic seriously knows his stuff. Everyone around here raves about them.

·
Registered
477 Posts
North Carolina

https://schroaders.com/

Schroaders in Hendersonville....all things Wing and good service.

Had a problem on the road, they got me right in, gave me more than fair deal and pricing, and was able to kill an hour and half looking over 40+ used Wings of all types.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Rick Case Honda in south Florida...We were on a trip to Key West and had a flat rear tire at closing time. They took us to a Hotel and had bike ready in the AM next day.....They had to get the tire from another dealer....

Reactions: Barrycuda67

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Shawnee Honda in Shawnee OK

We ended up riding a lot more miles than anticipated on a trip 4 years ago. Tires were looking a little thin on the way home and since it was raining I wasn't feeling real comfortable. We were 30 miles from Shawnee so I called to see if I could get new tires and they got me right in and preformed the work quickly. The price was very competitive, too. They could have gouged me.

Go AZ in Scottsdale AZ has done well for me, too. I bought my current wing there.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Vetesnik Power Sports in Richland Center, WI. They have 2 very experienced Goldwing techs who are well trained. Friendly fair and very competent.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Reactions: huntch

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Here are a few more dealerships that will help a rider on a road trip:

Hollister Powersports in Hollister, CA

Cycle North Powersports in Prince George, BC

All Sports Honda in Grand Junction, CO

Lelands Honda Suzuki in Kalispell, MT

Hometown Honda in Marietta, Ohio

·
Registered
176 Posts
Mad City Power Sports in Madison Wi.

I have always had prompt friendly service when getting accessories installed or the scheduled service completed. When I have made bike purchases it has always been a no pressure situation.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Canyon Honda
Nampa, Idaho
Sell and service only Honda Powersports
Bought 4 Goldwings from Canyon Honda over the last 20 years

Store opened 1999 - original service manager still works there.

https://canyonhondamotorcycles.com/

Reactions: Barrycuda67

·
Registered
56 Posts
Cedar Creek Motor Sports in Cedarburg WI

https://www.cedarcreekmotorsports.com

Have been Great...bought last two bikes from them....ask to talk to Ed
+1 .... next time you are there, ask them about the 2018 blue GoldWing that has the electronics issues, shutting down while riding it and not wanting to start. That would be my bike. (LOL)

Even though my bike is a bad one. I really like the dealership. Everyone I have talked with, worked with, etc. have been very good. I know they are going to bat for me with Honda.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Trimble's Honda in Austin, Mn. The second oldest motorcycle dealer in the US!! A family owned business that their owners are truly Goldwing enthusiasts. I am lucky, I live in Austin, Mn. I found out a lot about good and bad dealerships in Minnesota, Wisc. as I bought one of the first 2018's when released and started negotiating for one in Dec 2017 when the price lists were distributed to dealers. Was floored I got the best deal right here in town and when I purchased the bike in Jan. 2018, they had many of the 2018 Honda Goldwing accessories in stock....the fog lights, homelink when I bought the bike. Now that is faith in the product. **** they even pump your gas when you fill up there...where else is this done???!!! One very happy camper and the only regret is that I did not buy a Honda bike 20 years ago.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Just for Fun Honda. Middlefield, Ohio. They made the purchase of my 2018 Goldwing easy. Also, my purchase price was the lowest I could find including that of the "major" Honda Goldwing dealerships.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
As long as you are not trading in a bike then Schroeders is easy to deal with. I called and asked for an estimated trade based on book and if the advertised price would be the same and got the run around. Turned me off that I could not get a direct answer so I went to Sport Cycles even though it was a longer drive.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts