GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with the weather nice today in the mid-7o's, I broke out the trike to rode of today to the Heart Doctor, he said the heart has not growed any bigger, but was 60% bigger over all, and it was strong, but still harding...he up my Med's, but did not add any...it's nine pills every morning and four at might....he up my water pill to every other day, to slow down the water that fills my lung....got to go back in april for a re-check......why is it good....a strong heart is better,....the heart is know biger, since the hear attack in 05 it been getting bigger and bigger,..had a step-father and his just "pop"...so I feel better about that...man, oh man, was it nice riding and the sun feel so nice on the skin.......came home and work on the trailer I'm building to pull with the trike...all I can say about today:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:and for the report:clap2::clap2::clap2::yes:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
That's good new Emmitt. We're looking forward to seeing you next month. Continuing taking good care of yourself.

Wayne

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Good news for sure...hang in there!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Emmitt, glad to hear the good news for you. Take care of yourself and hang in there. Doc :yes1:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Emmitt -

It's in the Lord's hands, try not to worry about it so much as that just aggravates it. Hey, I have the enlarged heart, 11 pills in morning, 4 in the afternoon - if you wake up on this side of the green, it's a good day. Go ride and enjoy the day he made. Keep strong in the Lord -

·
Registered
487 Posts
Glad to hear of your good report Emmitt. Hang in there.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Good news Emmitt. Glad you had a nice ride and could get out and enjoy the good weather. Keep on taking care of yourself. Ride on. :)

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
:congrats::clap2:

:biker:

·
Registered
161 Posts
:thumbup::congrats: Good News Emmit!:congrats::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts