GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A very special thanks Dawg for your tenacity on keeping us reminded on the holiday sale. With Hal out of town I believe it was a great benefit to have you watch the store in your own personal way.
For me, I was able to think of someone each time I would see one of your posts and remind me to contact them via phone, e-mail etc. as I knew several people that were out of town.
And second, and probably just as important I shouldn't have to see a rerun of the Thanksgiving Day sale complaints where some felt slighted by not being informed.
Now if we could only make sure you get paid for your efforts you could plan a trip to CA.
I guess I'm at an advantage as I know just how big your heart is, and that every thing you do is to try and help others.
Thank you, and just maybe some day the rest of us can do something nice for you.

S

·
0 Posts
Hi Gary and Mikey,

Isn't Dawg some guy? You'de think that after all is said and done he would just hop on that thing and ride out this way.

He sure keeps us on our toes. I bet one day he might just become an employee of Hal's. Lord know he deserves to be.

Hope you both are well! Think of you both often.

Cheers to your 2004! :wink:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Wow Gary & Mikey.

Darn I don't fluster easily, but I am flustered now. This board is all about give and take. I get more from this board than I could ever return.

Not knowing how to handle compliments. I guess I will fall back on what Mom taught me, and that is to be gracious, but simple.

Thank you very much for the Kind and Heartfelt Sentiment.

Dawg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts