GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of course we have a couple of good Honda dealers here but I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good mechanic that is independent? Perfer on the north side of town.

I'm looking to have a few items installed on my new Wing that I would rather not tackel myself.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Gary is the best. I know him personally and would not let anybody except myself work on my bike. His schedule is pretty busy, so you might want to call him and make an appointment. His number is 770-914-0407.

·
Registered
9,389 Posts
Dr. Dan, Mobile Motorcycle Repair......404-226-9801

Dan is a Fire Dept. Captain in Atlanta but, when he is off, he travels all over metro Atlanta repairing, servicing and adding accessories to all motorcycles. He has a truck and large mobile shop with everything he needs.

The great thing is that he comes to you at a time you and he schedule. He charges a reasonable service fee to show up then gets 85% of the labor rate at the local shops. He will use your parts or bring with him what he needs and just charge what he paid for them.

He will clean up after and leave your bike as good or better than he found it. A standup guy who knows bikes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.