GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:coffee1: can't wait to hear what's on the menu this morning Chef... Going to be a nice day here, going to get the wing out and take it to work this morning... Well, one more cup and it will be time to roll... :sw1:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'll take mine black Joe! Wish thats all the colder it was here. I would think about starting the wing. It's only 6deg. here.

Have a good day!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Hey joe, you're finally learnin to make a good cup-o-java!

Ok, how's this sound: :yes:

Thick meaty chili, with a few beans, wrapped inside a 3 egg omelet, covered with extra sharp cheddar cheese. Split toasted focacia (sp) bread with an avocado/salsa verde guacamole spread.

Great way to start a cold morning

Oh ya, o/j on the side!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Morning MotoJoe, Jafo, Chef, and Don. Good coffee this morning. :coffee1: Chef, that breakfast sound great. :chef3:
Joe, it's warmer at your place this morning. Low last night was 28º.
We're under a winter storm advisory tonight and in the morning. I think if I go anywhere for the next day or two, it'll be in the Brondo. It ain't wing weather here at all right now.

Ya'll have a great day.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Don Stefanik said:
:cry: Ya......and my wife has me on Slim Fast. :(
Psst, Don.....we won't tell on you if you want to eat a bite with us. Sure is some GOOD stuff!!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Breakfast

..................Skip the avacados. Rest of it sounded pretty good.

Jerry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts