GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:coffee1: A little cold this morning...may need 2 or 3 extra cups today and a good hot breakfast... need one of Chefs specials...

·
Registered
837 Posts
It's a might cold here this morning too. Just went out and started the car to defrost the windows. Time for one more cup. Come on summer.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
you wussies! got here at 26 degrees this morning. Jeans and a sweater. Oh ya, Millenium jacket and Olympia gloves and a HJC Symax Helmet too!

Ain't cold!

Now for breakfast, let's do something a little unique.

Tomato, sliced in half, stuffed with diced ham and cheese, then Broiled to melt the cheese and soften (warm) the tomato. A side of Hash Browns and a toasted sesame bagle, lightly buttered with Quince (how many have ever tasted that one?) jelly on the side.

Should go real good with a slightly strong cup of fresh ground Columbian or French Roast coffee.

mmmmmm mmmmm!

·
Registered
264 Posts
That's just not right Chef, I already had breakfast and while reading your post, my mouth starts watering like I haven't eaten in days!

·
Registered
134 Posts
You'd think I'd learn not to read Chef's menu each morning. Always makes me hungry...even after I've eaten breakfast. Let's :eat1:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Jim...I was surprised to see this morning that the temp there was 30*...must be a pretty cool spell this early. I have spent a coupla winters down southwest of you at Why, Az...the daytime high's are in the 90's until about the first of december and the nights are pleasant...what altitude are you...bout 3000' ? should be a nice climate there during all but mid winter...wish I was spending the winter in Why this time...but will have to make do with a trip along the US/MEX border for a few weeks...plan to take in big bend...and if the weather permits further west...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts