GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:coffee1: It's a cold one out there this morning again, but the good news is the weather channel says both Saturday & Sunday is suppose to get close to the 70's...Looks like a good weekend to take a ride... Chef, the breakfast burritos was a good choice yesterday...kind of craving an omelette this morning...Well everybody, grab your cup, sit down and BS a while and then,,Let's Ride...even if it is to work...Good Morning Everybody!!!! :chat:

·
Registered
237 Posts
AM

Good morning all. Kind of a mild weekend coming up. Temps should be in the thirties. :lol: :lol: :lol: :flg:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
An Omelet just for Joe!

3 eggs beaten
jullienned peppers, onions and chicken sauteed in butter and seasoned with a sherried cream sauce. Topped with Feta cheese. (Interesting conflict in flavors) Hash browns on the side and Orange wedges.

Threat of snow here today, so the Ape decided to stay home....

·
Registered
156 Posts
Morning. The patio door is still closed. Deep winter for us. Down to 48 last night. The heavy coats and sweaters are out for the first time in 11 months. Everybody smells like moth balls

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Rev,

Cmon up north. No mothball smell on our non summer clothes. We keep ours fresh, and air them out just about daily.

Let's see here, does percipitation freeze at 48 degrees, Nope! Sounds like riding weather to me... :lol:

Bulldog

·
Chard Member
13,063 Posts
Good Morning!

I'm out mowing the yards again this morning! Getting into the lower 40's Sat. Maybe that will slow down the yards. Then all I have to worry about is the leaves! :(

Chef....That "hat" you're talking about is called a hell....mutt!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Good mornin all. I'm clear up in Vancouver WA for the holidays. It's a pretty day here but a little chilly. Riding is out of the question as the bike is still in Arizona. The good news is, it appears I will have a new granddaughter before the day is over. :D

·
Registered
229 Posts
Good mornin all. I'm clear up in Vancouver WA for the holidays. It's a pretty day here but a little chilly. Riding is out of the question as the bike is still in Arizona. The good news is, it appears I will have a new granddaughter before the day is over. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts