GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:coffee1: It's finally Friday, 8 more hrs and we start the weekend... Looks like it might just be a good riding weather. Ride Safe everybody, coffee is hot, grab your cup and come on over...New Mexico's nice this time of year!! :sw1:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Good mornin' Joe. Coffee sounds terrrrrific! Rain and Ice here ALL day. Spring is soooooo close!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Chef, the only thing that would make this coffee better would be one of your famous breakfast burritos....Rain and ice doesn't sound like fun...

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Morning,

We are getting a light dusting of the white stuff up here this morning. About 9 to 12 inches.

Today would be a good day for a couple of those Burritos and some of Joes joe.

Bulldog

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
We had the freezing rain over night, and now it's warmed up to be just rain. Flood warnings and all that sort of gloom and doom. Winter in Pittsburgh.......

·
Registered
188 Posts
blah..blah..blah...white stuff and ice here and he's talking about going riding..sounds like time for a tar and feather party. :lol: i drive down near pittsburg every night from buffalo and back..heard on the radio about the flood warning hope it's still there when i get there tonight lol

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Chile Relleno burrito anyone?

Start with a long green roasted chile.
remove the stem and slit the side and remove the seeds
stuff with a thick piece of Jack cheese.

Seperate 2 eggs and beat the whites to fluffy (Do what you want with the yolks).

dredge the pepper in flour and then the egg whites.
fry in 1/2-3/4 in of oil until golden brown.

(caution, will fluff up nicely)

lay on a warm tortilla and add some refried beans.

Roll up and enjoy!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Spring cannot get here soon enough, I can't ever remember a winter that I have hated this much.More snow/sleet/rain today, come on bike week. :snow1: :rain1: :flg: :sw1:

·
Chard Member
13,075 Posts
Sorry.....I just love the winter season! :D Cold front is coming through Sunday, going down into the 50's. :(

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Brrr!!! It was downright chilly this morning as I rode my Wing to work. 36 degrees!!! I had to wear my full-face helmet, and my lined gloves. C'mon, spring!!!

John in Vegas

G

·
Chile Relleno burrito anyone?

Hey Chef...those are supposed to be known only in New Mexico!! But your recipe sounds good. Where do you get fresh green chiles in South Carolina? Just curious.

Jack

·
Registered
368 Posts
drvr02silver said:
Spring cannot get here soon enough, I can't ever remember a winter that I have hated this much.
Amen to that!

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'm with Red. We don't have curvy mountain roads. But I don't have a heated saddle, either.

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
all this mornng cheer is nice, too bad none of its here in the snow. its all that dumb ground hogs doing.

next year how about we find a blind groundhog

loren

·
Registered
28 Posts
I agreed with Loren. This snow stuff is strarting to drive me insane, not that this is abnormal. Can't wait for spring to be here. Bike is being fix for the defults and hope to have it back real so. Than just you wait and see all that stuff that I bought from Hal this year will go on. :a13: :yes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts