1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Good afternoon

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
So did the last four days. :chatter: gabby bunch, huh? :?

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
Hi Ya.. How's your roads?

I have a part ordered form somewhere in Alabama... They said they'd ship either Friday or Monday, depended on when FedEx showed up.

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
Larry the roads around here are great...going to ride this weekend :yes1:
Not sure where in Alabama the order is coming from, Tommie.
The refrigerator in the RV went out. The 'boiler' burst and leaked. Either a new refer for $1500+ or I could buy a new cooling system for $700 including shipping. Rebuilts are just under $500, so I decided to go with a new one.
She said if the FedEx truck made it to their shop it would go out yesterday and IF NOT, on Monday. Since I didn't get a shipping notice yet, I'm thinking, Monday.

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not sure where in Alabama the order is coming from, Tommie.
The refrigerator in the RV went out. The 'boiler' burst and leaked. Either a new refer for $1500+ or I could buy a new cooling system for $700 including shipping. Rebuilts are just under $500, so I decided to go with a new one.
She said if the FedEx truck made it to their shop it would go out yesterday and IF NOT, on Monday. Since I didn't get a shipping notice yet, I'm thinking, Monday.
Larry you should have planned a R T E to your place so we all could have help you out eating all of your food so it does not spoil, tt is what friends are for on here :thumbup:

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
Larry you should have planned a R T E to your place so we all could have help you out eating all of your food so it does not spoil, tt is what friends are for on here :thumbup:
just a few 'leftovers', Wayne. You wouldn't be interested, I'm sure.
I miss having a cold-box to cool down my Pepsi. I got a tracking number,.. says it will be arriving on Thursday... :popcorn:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts