GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:coffee1: Time to get ready for another week... it was a nice weekend, got a lot of riding in... well, let's have some coffee and get this week started... Chef, What's cookin this morning buddy... :eat1: :sw1:

·
Registered
816 Posts
Good Morning \!

We are in for a warm-up this week, may even be able to ride by weeks end. We didn't get nearly the snow that they were predicting on Friday, so the roads are all clear now and just a light covering on the ground.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Monday

I can agree on it being Monday, wish I could say the same about riding over the weekend. But the bikes are fast asleep till Mat/April. :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:coffee1: No snow down in this area yet, you guy's go ahead and keep it in your area...I don't mind... In a week a 2 the cold will finally get to the point here where I'll have to park it, but that will only last a few weeks... Time for another cup...Have a good day guys...

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Something out of the ordinary today...

Crepes!

Light and gentle on the waistline, stuffed with a sweetened apple/cinnamon mixture, then lightly dusted with powdered sugar, sorry 3 to a customer.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Good Morning

Good Morning all, it has warmed up some from yesterday. Still got a considerable amount of riding in, despite the cold. Will definately have to get some heated clothes.
Have a great day.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Good morning to all. Haven't been around the board much, had an assessment in Germany, UK and Stockholm the last couple of weeks and am off to sunny Montreal this morning (only 18" of snow, I hear). Got back with a nasty cold, so even though could have taken an afternoon trip on Thursday, decided I better not so I could take the assignment today. Supposed to be fairly warm this week, so maybe by next weekend I'll be able to get 'ole Rio out of his shed and put a few miles on and perk up the battery. Heading north in this weather reminds me of the privilege we have here in Texas in having almost year-around riding. I'd think I'd go batty if I live too far north. In Stockholm, it got light around 9:30 in the morning and by 3:30 in the afternoon it was dark again. Wouldn't like to live like that!

You all take care, ride safe, and I'll check in when I get back.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Good morning.
It hasn't snowed here yet either, but I did have to close the patio door last night.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hey Rev;

You need to move to South Miami so you don't have to close that door LOL
Temp here is 27 degrees at !:00 P.M. and the wind is blowing 16MPH out of the NW with gust up to 52MPH No riding today, too darn c-o-o-o-o-l-d. I have no idea what the chill factor is, But I'm staying inside most of the day.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Good one. And there really is a South Miami.
I actually needed a jacket to stay warm on the ride in this morning. Quite a switch from sweating in the same mesh jacket in August. In those summer months I arrive soaked with perspiration. These winter months are the really great riding months in South Florida.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts