GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:coffee1: Good Morning everyone...it's Monday...where did the weekend go...Well, one good thing, there is so sort of holiday this week, so it's a short week....I can handle the short week... What's cookin this Monday morning Chef? OK, a little more coffee, a little BS session, and then off to work :chat: .... Let's ride...Be Safe...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Monday

Good morning all. Kind of mild here in Northeast Wisconsin. Looks like it could be a dry and brown Xmas around here. Although that could change in a couple of days. :D

·
Registered
179 Posts
Morning from the swamps ,looks like a nice day for a ride here.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Bacon tender crisp, Fried taters and gas house eggs!

Slice of bread with the centerremoved for the yolk. Butter the bread one side and drop in a fry pan to "grille" Drop the egg in the hole and flip when ready to finish off.

mmmm, mmmm, Mom sure knew how to make the day get started just right!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Breakfast........

Well...............I was gonna skip breakfast and go straight to the garage to wash yesterdays road slop off the bike but now I guess I need to eat first.
We only had a dusting of snow but evidently the county road departments decided they needed to get rid of some salt and sand. The roads were mostly dry by a lot of the driveways were draining melting snow across the roads. And between the sand/salt dust and the running water my bike is in bad shape.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Gonna ride today!

Well, after having to put Rio in the barn for a couple of weeks due to business trips (not counting Saturday's 30 mile ride), he gets dusted off (literally) and we'll head out somewhere - not sure where just yet, but probably southwest of DFW, maybe to Stephenville to get some BBQ. But then, maybe not ...

G

·
Morning all, been working since 4:15 a.m. and just found time to check in. Got some good riding in on Saturday.

One of the gal's in the Sunday school class I teach lost her husband (39) last year, has 2 kids (6 & 3) and little if any family support. As a result, Annette & I have been blessed with may oppertunities to share, love and help them. Just some more kids for us to love. All that to say I've been busy playing Santa, toy assembler, Grandpa, Dad, etc.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Morning all. Just got home from work. It was a long night. The coffee sure taste good.

Guess we're doing a mini van trip to Tucson today. I'm hoping to get a chance to stop in at Musselman Honda and take a look around. I haven't been to this dealer before, and I'd like to talk to the service manager. Kinda see if I like the place for future reference. Know what I mean :?:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts