GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know Bulldog or Meesh personally but I know many people who do and they tell me that these two people are top notch and Great business partners also. I hopping to ride up to their place of business with Honda John or even Wheels in the future so I can meet these good people.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Bulldog and Meesh are great people. I've been there several times and have always been treated great.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I hear I would very much like to meet them good people always seam to find good people.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have heard many nice things about them both. I placed an order on a Monday and it was at my door on Tuesday. I my have to take a ride up there with HondaJohn and BigBill cause I love day old coffee and stale doughnuts.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi nutzyone we can ride together anytime your free Honda John & I ride all of the time we belong to Chapter H and we meet every third Sunday at the IHOP on Rt22 in North Plainfield you are welcome to come up and visit with us we get there at 7:00 am and have breakfast. This month we will be meeting on Sunday 4/13 because of Easter so if you have time stop be and say Hi.
Big Bill

1 - 9 of 9 Posts