GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
just brought a 05 wing. tires about 50%. where is a good place to have tires mounting at.sloans is 165.00 labor:eek:4:thanks:cool:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Do you have the tires? I'm about a 100 miles south of you. I mount and balance tires on the GL1800.....I remove them from the bike..front and rear...replace the tires and balance for 80.00 Labor....You furnish the tires....Come on down!!!!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Many shops will do it for ~$25 if you carry in your wheels. This is easy if you have a spare rear wheel (see my signature for a link to the video). There are even ways to do it without a spare rear wheel, but I haven't tried them yet.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Right here at home...

Steel Riders Cycles (Lebanon, Tn.) recently moved out from behind Ding Bats on South Cumberland to a big warehouse up on East Main at the curve on your right going out. If he kept the same phone number, give Brent Moore a call at (615) 443-0093. Brent primarily works on Harleys but is also certified on Hondas and I take my Goldwing to him. He is a lot cheaper than Sloan's and I think you will like them. Tell him L. T. Jenkins sent you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts