GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is a good price for a used, 2002 Kendon trailer? It has been used, maybe a dozen times to carry a couple of harleys. Looks like new. I had a towmaster trailer, which I was told is the cheaper chinese version. I actually liked the towmaster, and think is was very well made. Since I didn't use it often, I sold it. Now I have a need for one, and would like to know what a good price would be. Please note that this one of for 2 bikes. The main deck looks sturdier than the towmaster, but the towmaster deck was wider.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Kendon trailer

I bought one for $800 and pulled a honda pacific coast and a Harley fatboy to north Carolina. I hated it could not drive over 60mph or the thing would sway side to side bad enough I had to slow to 50 just to get it steady again. First thing I did when I got back to fort lauderdale was sell it. Bought a nice flat drive on trailer and then bought a goldwing in Orlando I pulled the wing on the trailer up to 90 mph and it was steady as a rock. Also you can't drive the bike onto the kendon trailer. I would not buy another

1 - 2 of 2 Posts