GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyplace that has discount prices on Gerbing? I have a full set for myself, I need to "Dress the Bride" & would like to save a few $$ :wink:

Ride Safe,

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
There was a "group buy" on another board for 30% off, it is down right now. The board that I think has it is down right now so I will have to get back to you with the correct link. I think that it was ST-owners.com but I am not sure if it was there or someone from there pointed to it on another board. Anyway I will do a search when the board is back up.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Havent seen much in wheelin and dealin with Gerbing. They seem to have a pretty tight reign on pricing. I got all mine direct from Gerbing. Same price everywhere. If you get the Union Ridge britches they have to have your dimensions for customising the pants size so you almost have to call them. However, they are super cool folks and will go the extra mile to take care of you. They added more heat to my gloves. They replaced my Union Ridge pants free of charge because they failed to ask for one dimension. They replaced a defective dual reostat , no charge. They include free wiring harnesses with all their stuff. A++++++ So go out and - Git R Done!!!!!!!!.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
When Fall get here and Winter is Just around the corner That's when you can find the best and Lowest prices on Heated gear LOL!!!!!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Try ebay. I bought some stuff on there from a place on the east coast. he has a buy it now price which is normal retail or you can make an offer. Bought a jacket liner that way.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Geogyporgy said:
Try ebay. I bought some stuff on there from a place on the east coast. he has a buy it now price which is normal retail or you can make an offer. Bought a jacket liner that way.
I forgot about Ebay. I have bought some good used Gerbing stuff there from private individuals especially when its out of season. However, you want to try and find a sleeper item to get the good pricing. It may have broken wiring or bad description or poor pictures. If you know what you are looking for and understand what it would take to get it going Ebay can have some good deals. An example I came across was a nice Diamond seat for my Wing that I am now using. I gave a hundred bucks for it. The old guy had never used Ebay before. The seat had no pictures and a poor description. He Emailed me some not so good pics and I could tell it looked like a Diamond in the rough. However, when it came in the seat was in nigh near perfect condition and it didn't get one bid other than mine. So I figure the deals are there if you have patience.

Here's a link to the latest Gerbing stuff on Ebay.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dl ... le=gerbing

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
I have the complete Gerbings setup, got it from a board member, but would also like to get in on the jacket liner and gloves for the wife, maybe we ( this board) could get a deal setup with Gerbings, like 50 for 150.00( or less)????

something to think about

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I might get in on that liner deal. I wish you could tell where it stands now?

Ok, I found the link I was thinking of and they have made it.
http://www.st-owners.com/forums/showthr ... t=gerbings

1 - 10 of 10 Posts