GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
212 turns in 20 miles up/down steep canyon walls what fun. Had a braingasm. If beartooth pass is any better than that my brain will explode. Will be doing Wyoming this July.

·
Registered
702 Posts
212??

I rode 129/3 from Lewiston to Enterprise a few years a go and it was a fun ride...

AG GL

·
Registered
601 Posts
That's call the rattlesnake. It doesn't get much better. Beartooth is just as good, but for different reasons. Beartooth has the elevation that almost nothing else can match. If you enjoyed rattlesnake, you will love Beartooth.

·
Registered
416 Posts
We rode from Clarkston to Enterprise a few weeks ago - very fun road but there were sooooo many deer out that day...:eek:4:

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I was on The Rattlesnake a few days ago and it's an awesome road to say the least! It's also very, very beautiful right now. Traffic was light.

There were a few spots that will keep you honest, however, as the highway has slid away in a few spots causing some off-camber curves as well as a few places where gravel has been pulled onto the roadway. Extreme enthusiasm needs to be reigned in a bit on that road.

Another plus is that all of the roads in that region of eastern WA and OR are wonderful riding roads.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
212??

I rode 129/3 from Lewiston to Enterprise a few years a go and it was a fun ride...

AG GL
129/3

212 in 20 miles. a couple of them weren't so much curves but switch backs. It was funny as I came around I saw the tail end of another Blue Goldwing just like mine, even with a BMT on the rear. After awhile of trying to catch that other bike I realized it was me! :lol:

·
Registered
702 Posts
129/3

212 in 20 miles. a couple of them weren't so much curves but switch backs. It was funny as I came around I saw the tail end of another Blue Goldwing just like mine, even with a BMT on the rear. After awhile of trying to catch that other bike I realized it was me! :lol:
I never claimed to be Einstein!!:oops:

But I was smart enough to ride that road...

AG GL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts