GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the weather in Co so great that everyone is out riding, or is the internet down? I need my daily fix of Colorado cheer and there are week long holes in the posts. Surely, the Rascals aren't hibernating already!

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
This next week is looking beautiful. Awesome weather this weekend. Warm and dry!!! A few photos from yesteday coming shortly.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Bulldog! I've just got back on the wing after almost a year downtime. Pictures from anywhere would be wonderful. My pictures of you and your beautiful bride are almost 4 years old!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, what great shots! I was a half mile from your house last Tuesday but on such a tight clock I couldn't stop by. I had to meet Truckco at Maggies in Cripple Creek and well, you know the power of good food and good friends!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You guys keep getting younger and skinnier and I'm getting older and fa..........maybe its the clean thin air you live in.....or the good friends nearby!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Great photos as usual Wingnutzz. Where did you catch the bear? He looks a bit angry in this one....

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I did a 540 miler to meet my brother north of Steamboat for some camping..I have to say Winging it on gravel washboard sucks:

First campfire I have had in years...no fire ban in the area I stayed:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts